Board of Trustees
The Rotherham School Board of Trustees are a group of elected members who are made up of three parent representatives, the Principal and a staff representative. The Board of Trustees set direction and long term plans for the school then together monitor progress. The direction and plans are determined by the Education Act and the National Education priorities set by the New Zealand government. Together we all work together to achieve a common goal of an environment where children are learning to their fullest potential while being in happy and safe surroundings.
- Renee Dampier-Crossley ~ Chairperson: 021 993 646
- Cheryl Barbara ~ Principal: 021 632 030
- Rachel Howser ~ Staff Trustee: 027 278 2413
- Nicky Langley ~ Minutes Secretary: 027 418 8398
- Lou Boissard ~ Health & Safety: 027 255 1246
- Berry Neppelenbroek ~ Property/Buildings: 027 682 4341
- Gemma Chick - Community Liaison: 021 415 624
- Alistair Kenyon ~ Treasurer: 027 295 9321
The Rotherham School Board of Trustees develop various projects to benefit our children and keep the school looking great. Some recent projects include the foyer upgrade in 2019 and installing a new playground. Some future projects include replacing the roof, toilet upgrade, developing a new learning space and replacing the school fence.